Friday, April 22, 2011

Eggplanty prettiness

Eggplanty goodness


Here I am again posting a color and wearing my tail. I warned you I would. Anyway this is the look I put together with eggplant in mind. I just went for a casual look this time, mostly because it shows off my tail so well. What I am not obsessed or anything. Well it's time for me to go work on cleaning my RL house, though I would much rather decorate my SL one.

Credits
Shirt: JANE - drew long sleeve tee.pr eggplant [full]
Jeans: fri. - Low.Rise Jeans (Faded) - FLF
Scarf: JANE - floret tie.pk blush
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Zimmy Flats - brown
Hair: Exile April/umber
Tail: (pera) Tied Uni Tail
Ears: SLink Elven Ears Foxy Hoops
Skin: ::DT:: ::Yri:: V2 CARAMEL
Eyes: Shine Garden City Stormy
Lashes: KOSH -NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Poses: {Terho}

No comments: