Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Asparagus is tasty

But my post has nothing to do with yummy veggies, but with a greenish color. I found these cute jammies while doing the seasons hunt, which if you haven't done I highly recommend it.
My tail has a mind of its own


Also I have a new tail and with this tail my SL wishes have come true, I can now look like a Little (from the kids cartoon, I'll wait while you google it's okay). See what I mean about the tail and my ears too? I love it, though you may get sick of seeing it. Oh well.

I'm sleepy

It's my blog and I will wear a tail if I wanna!

Credits
Jammies: +mocha+ - Ruffle Pajamas [Green]
Tail: (pera) Tied Uni Tail
Ears: SLink Elven Ears Foxy Hoops
Hair: Magika Hair Hair // Pixie
Skin: ::DT:: ::Yri:: V2 CARAMEL
Eyes: Shine Garden City Stormy
Poses: {TERHO} The Lay Down and The Pillow Monster (comes with the pillow)
Bed: ::AB::Spring Dreams Bed for Seasons Hunt Spring

No comments: