Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Super cute

Cute and sweet


At least I think I am super cute. Monday I said I would show some of the other things from Garden City, well today it's the hair. One can never have too much hair, and when the proceeds go to help others well it's even better!

I am ready for warmer weather so I dressed for it. Hoping that if I act like it's warm it will be. Sadly it doesn't seem to have worked all that well. I am using the new poses from Storin and they worked so well with my prim heavy top, which was not easy. Oh and I really like that there are mirrored versions (really useful when taking pictures with a friend). Oh and my pants are a new release from JANE, keep an eye out for another post with something else new from there as well.

Credits
Top: "+Lo*momo+" fluffy(Blue)
Pants: JANE - 27 jeans.classic wash [rolled cuff ]
Shoes: MIEL ANT FLAT - MUESLI
Hair: [e] Alright - Red 08 (get it here)
Skin: [PF] Ember - Gossip (redbrow/freck)
Eyes: Shine Garden City ForgetMeNot (get it here)
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Poses: .:StoRin:. - P23 - Something Cute ii

***The Garden City Fundraiser won't last forever so get yourself over there!***

No comments: