Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sn@tch Math

Yesterday I was looking all teacher like and today I have a math lesson for you. This will show you how my brain works when I get notecards with new releases.
Sn@tch Math

Looks I even showed my work as to how I got to the end look. Of course these items being from Sn@tch that means there are many more options since you get a bunch of colors. I love how these pieces work together so well, like they were made to go together. Hmmm...maybe they were? *goes off to ponder this*

Credits
Dress: :::Sn@tch Devotion Dress :::
Bikini: :::Sn@tch Roxie Corset Bikinis:::
Hair: Exile Anastasia
Skin: ::DT:: ::Yri:: V2 CARAMEL -
Eyes: Shine Garden City ForgetMeNot
Makeup: Kyoot Makeup - Cateye (Bardot)
Poses: {.:exposeur:.} Top Model - Spring '11 Intros

No comments: