Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Proof someone loves me!

Strike a pose


See all those poses (one is missing)? Those are proof that Sakura loves me to bits. Sure she may have planned on making some poses to work with babydoll type things, but I am going to take credit for her doing it. See I have wanted to blog this dress and cardi for a week or so now, but finding poses that didn't totally mess with it was harder than I thought. So I do what I always do when I can't find what I want....I whine to Sakura. I am fairly certain my whining motivates her to get it done just so I shut the fuck up. True friendship right there ♥ I wanted to blog it because one it is cute and two the purple in the flowers on the skirt matched my new boots so perfectly.

Pretties

Look my necklace even goes with the dress, it's like Sakura and Lola planned their Humpday items just for me this week (seriously they didn't). Enough of my ego stroking and rambling I will let you get on with the credits. Oh yeah the Humpday items are only 69L for today only so don't miss out!

Credits!
Dress: JANE - blossom dress.marine
Cardi: JANE - blossom cardi.cream
Boots: lassitude & ennui Highlands grape
Skin: ::DT:: ::sTeRRe:: CARAMEL - Basic CL1 EBL (VIP skin)
Hair: [e] Novel - Brown 05
**Necklace: Lolapop! Signs of Life Necklace -Black
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
**Poses: Lazy Places Doll Baby

**Humpday items 3-9-11

No comments: