Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Orange for Acha

The other night Acha got a buttload of people together to take a picture and I was honored enough to be invited. Of course I went and of course there was a catch, wear orange. Orange?!?! I don't exactly own a ton of orange, yellow sure, but orange?
Orange for Acha

I did my best, and look I showed off my boobs too. Seriously I am wearing a shirt no matter what it may look like in other peoples pictures of the night. I liked my outfit so much I decided to share it with you all. Aren't you lucky? Back to the reason that we were all brought together in orange, Acha will flair in the blogging fashion blogging world will be missed but I know she will kill it in the RL music blogging she is going to focus on now. <3

Credits
Shirt: JANE - sheer layers.og tangerine
Skirt: JANE - drifter cordurory skirt.khaki
Nipple Tape: insanya Tape Pasties Orange
Socks: JANE - lil piggies socks.sassy.og tangerine
Boots: lassitude & ennui Miss Highlands brown
Necklace: Lazy Places Starry Surprise Necklace
Skin: -Glam Affair- Mary MedTan- E/BL/A TDR
Hair: Exile Maren/arctic
Eyes: Shine Garden City Stormy
Poses: .:StoRin:. Catalogue Poses

No comments: