Thursday, March 31, 2011

A little tease

Fantasy Faire tease- yummy boots

Here is my first little peeky post about the fantasy faire. It doesn't open till this weekend though so I don't have a SLURL for you at the moment, but helllo new boots! How sexy are these? I mean they are vintage sexy, or Victorian sexy? I don't care what you want to call it these boots are fabulous and this is just the beginning of the items available from lassitude & ennui at the faire. I will show you more in the coming days I promise. I paired these boots with a dress from The Black Canary because well I thought they looked good together. See the pattern on the dress is somewhat mirrored in the pattern on the boots. Well I am off to the doctors to see if he can find my voice which I have lost.

Credits
Dress: ~*{TBC}*~Last Kiss
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Flora Boots red on the Nemo revisted sim
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair Hair "Mayumi" (Black amber)(Forelock)
Skin: ::DT:: ::sTeRRe:: CARAMEL
Eyes: Shine Garden City Stormy
Necklace: Lolapop! Velvet Rose Choker
Poses: [LAP] Foot Focus

No comments: