Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Fat Tuesday so you should indulge in....

...Sn@tch!
Spring Attitude

I am mixing a little old Sn@tch with a little new Sn@tch, like some filthy three way of awesome. The skirt is the new and the jean jacket is the old in case you were wondering. If you don't have these jean jackets yet you need them...seriously. The skirt is new and I know you can't see it well in the picture but just wait...
Boho sweet

Tadaa there it is, complete with all the ruffles and prettiness. I admit the minute I say the skirt in the notecard I knew I wanted to pair it with the jean jacket. To me is just screams springtime and with he warm air and sunshine I have had in RL lately I am embracing spring like a kid hugging their favorite stuffed friend.

Credits
Skirt: :::Sn@tch Boho Swirl Skirts:::
Shirt: JANE - intrinsic tank.whites
Jacket: :::Sn@tch Lucky's Jean Jackets:::
Hair: Exile Sarah/coffee at TDR Blue
Skin: -Glam Affair-Eva- Tan-Clean
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Poses: .:StoRin:.

No comments: