Monday, March 7, 2011

Ecru to you too

52 Weeks of Color- Ecru


I think I have a love hate relationship with these less than common colors. It's like a fun scavenger hunt to try and find the color, though sometimes finding something in my style (yes I sorta have one) isn't easy. I think I did a pretty good job this week. Though I was tempted to wait till the 15th to post it just because I wanted to title the post "Ecru Brute?". Does that make me super dorky? Oh well if it does I will wear the badge with honor.

Credits
Dress: *Reale* Margarida dress (ecru)
Hair: Exile Bronwyn/ember (previous dressing room color)
Skin: ::DT:: ::sTeRRe:: CARAMEL - Basic CL1 EBL
Lipstick: ::DT:: ::sTeRRe:: Lipstick – 4
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Eyes: Shine Garden City ForgetMeNot
Poses: .:StoRin:. - P23 - Something Cute ii

No comments: