Saturday, February 26, 2011

Super Electric Lime Green Woman

52 Weeks of Color -Electric Lime

She may need a better name than that....

So have I blinded you with my superhero (villain?) brightness? Why is it that female superheros and villains often wear boots with heels? I mean mean sure they look sexy and all, but are they really a good choice? I mean sure if you are burying your heel in some bad guys junk it may work out. I may have spent too much time this week looking at the Marvel Encyclopedia with my little man. I should go.

Super Credits dun dun dun daaaah
Outfit: The sea Hole antifreeze frock coat and shorts set
Tights: The sea Hole bright green polkadot tights
Boots: R2 "Pumehana loa" L Black
Hair: Exile Breeze/crimson
Skin: MIASNOW Skin - FRESH TintBrow For the Love of Fall ~Dark (this one not available but others are)
Eyes: -=Watchtower=- Slate Eyes (souless)
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Poses: [LAP] aerial assault poses

No comments: