Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stache Love aka Sakuradawn is so pink it hurts.



Look! I'm blogging! Also hijacking the blog to pimp my own stuff because I'm awesome like that!

I'm invading your feeds today to show you a couple cute heart things I have placed out at Lazy Places. The heart plushie above is in our brand new Happy Board (think lucky board but happy \o/) The squishy mustache sporting guy is also available to purchase if you don't want to wait or if you would like to gift him.


Bonus cleavage shot! The above necklace is also available. The <3 you necklace is available in four faces and texture changes to six colors.

For more info please check out the shiny new Lazy Places blog. :D

From now on I'll be posting all new releases this way so I don't hog up the blog with vendor photos of my own junk. XD

Credits and what-nots:
Worn:
Heart: [LP] Mustache Snug
Necklace: [LP] heart You Necklace (Stache)

Skin LAQ ~ Tess2 [Milky] Glow skin 09

Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis - prim - right, Shine Monet Truffle - prim - left

White Tank: JANE - intrinsic tank.whites/creams

Pink Tank: Armidi - Sheer Ribbed Tank - Pink (i don't think this is available anymore)

Hair: Exile Rock Princess/candy

Eyeshadow: Grixdale. Body Shoppe -Dynamic Shadows - Set3 Barbie

Ears: .ILLUSORY. Elven Ear - a1

No comments: