Thursday, February 10, 2011

Out for a stroll

Out and about


Just a quickie little look that I put together that I thought I would share. I just adore how cute the shoes look with the skirt. All prim and pulled together and then the cute little ankle socks with the heels.

2-10-11

And since Valentine's Day is just around the corner I am wearing the Stupid Cupid necklace from Lolapop! that you can get at the I <3 Originals fair. It's cute and you can wear it for more than just Valentine's day.

Credits
Skirt: Vanitas Vesture - Wonderland - Alchemist Skirt - Auld Blue
Shirt: Kyoot - Flimsy Plungie Blouse
Necklace: Lolapop! Stupid Cupid Necklace-Red at the I (heart) Originals Fair
Heels: [PM] Baby T's : Black
Hair: Exile Oceane/cinnamon
Skin: -Glam Affair- Eva Natural Clean
Eyes: Shine Monet Fern
Makeup: Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Moss)

No comments: