Friday, February 11, 2011

LOTD February 11th

LOTD

Well I am a week late with the skirt but hopefully there will be more in more colors in the future for you to grab. See this one is from Miao and it was part of last weeks SCD Deals and it is fantastic. Oh and if you were paying attention there was a different color offered Wednesday for Humpday!

LOTD

I am also wearing another necklace from Lolapop from the I <3 Originals Fair, in yellow of course. You can kinda see it peeking out from behind my hair. I am also wearing a pair of cabochon earrings from Caroline's that can be picked up at the fair as well. Sadly no yellow, but this coral rose color is very pretty. Hmmm I better go snap more picture now, since I just ran through my pile....

Credits
Shirt: Kyoot And It's Love Knit Mini Dress (Gray)
Skirt: =^^= MIAO Nichole Onyx Woolen Skirt
Necklace: Lolapop! Beating Heart Baby! Necklace Pastel Version at I < 3 Originals Fair
Earrings: (Caroline's Jewelry) Coral Rose Cabochon Earrings at I < 3 Originals Fair
Hair: Exile Dina
Skin: -Glam Affair- Eva Natural Clean
Eyes: Shine Monet Fern
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Makeup: Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Autumn Forest)
Poses: .:StoRin:. Something Cute poses

1 comment:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

Lolapop!'s necklace is too sweet. I recommend everyone grab it!