Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Emerald time!

52 Weeks of Color- Emerald


I am slowly playing catch up with my 52 Weeks of Color posts. And if you couldn't guess by the title I am doing emerald. Now you would think this would be pretty east right? Nope, not for me, because I had an idea in my head. You see while I was stuck in bed nursing my bum knee I read. What does that have to do with this, well I will tell you. I read almost all the Oz books, and boy are there a lot. Now they aren't all that long, but still there are more than a dozen. Anway, I decided that I wanted to try and figure out what Ozma would wear if she were a little more modern. Oh if you don't know Ozma is the girl ruler of Oz and a fairy.
52 Weeks of Color- Emerald

So this is what I came up with...also it gave me an excuse to buy the pretty set from Evie's Closet :D

52 Weeks of Color – Emerald
Dress: * Baiastice_ OneStrap mini dress-green
Jewelery: *Evie's Closet* Celebrian Collar and Crown
Skin: -Glam Affair- Eva Natural Clean
Hair: [e] Details - Red 10
Ears: SLink Elven Ears Foxy Hoops
Eyes: Shine Monet Fern
Makeup: Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Moss)
Poses: [LAP]

No comments: