Thursday, February 24, 2011

Comfy with a side of sexy

LOTD 2-24-11


I find something alluring about the little bit of corset peeking out from behind the sweater. At the same time though the sweater is all warm and cozy looking...as the blog title suggests huh? As I often do I enlisted the help of a friend. This time Brandy (of Shine- see my pretty eyes? She made them) helped me pick out the hair. She has fab taste doesn't she? Oh and I am wearing the new VIP skin from Dutch Touch, I look so pretty, if I do say so myself.


Credits
Skin: ::DT:: ::sTeRRe:: CARAMEL - Basic CL1 EBL
Shoes: [e] Millside Flats - Mushroom
Corset: Ange Copper Satin Corset by INSOLENCE
Hair: Exile Vivienne/chestnut
Sweater: fri. - Comfy.Cardi
Jeans:fri.. - Iunno Jeans (Dark Wash)
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis
Poses: Glitterati

No comments: