Monday, February 7, 2011

Back in action

Back in action

I'm baaaaack. Now that all my knee issues are out of the way I can get back to blogging and this is my first post surgery post! I am breaking my own rules here and posting pictures with shadows. I told myself I wouldn't do it but I couldn't help myself.
Back in action

I mean how cute do I look with those tights and socks? I never know how much fun layering could be. I think hanging out with Hethr has rubbed off on me. I swear she is like queen of layers. I stuck with creams and earth tones for this picture but I swear I have some bolder colors on the horizon! Hmmm I am babbling so I am just gonna leave the credits here for you and work on finding some semblance of reason....maybe

Credits
Shrug: ** [ Riddle ] ** Simple Shrug - Tan 2
Shirt: [W&B] Maddy Lace-Inset Top SIENNA
Skirt: [bubble] High-waisted Skirt
Stockings: JANE - lil piggies tights.cableknit.wh cream
Socks: *H+K*gacha-cutie leggings07
Glasses: primOptic Donna glasses 1.19
Skin: [PF] Ember - Pure (dkbrow/freck)
Hair: Exile Hannah/brownsugar
Eyes: Shine Monet Hyacinth
Poses: {.:exposeur:.} Top Model - Spring '11 Intros

No comments: