Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time for Taupe

It's taupe week for the 52 weeks of Color Challenge and I figured I would dive back into posting with this one. See I have kinda missed a few weeks because I am accident prone and screwed up my knee. Not fun and it meant no computer time for Phire (sadface). But enough about that. Here is the look I picked out for this week.
52 Weeks of Color -Taupe

Now normally I don't go and use shadows when I do a blog post, but this one just looked to pretty. Oh and so you don't think I am a complete slacker, there are pictures on the Flickr stream For the weeks I didn't blog. Of course there will be another break in my blogging as I am about to be out of commission again. Can it be February now?

Credits
Outfit: [Decoy] Sophie Taupe
Skin: -Glam Affair- Tan- Clean
Hair: [e] Later – Red 10
Necklace: MIEL Elo Necklace
Eyes: Shine Monet Truffle
Lashes: KOSH-NO ALPHA LASHES V8

No comments: