Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Elf Is Back!


Well hello there everyone, it seems I have stumbled my way back to this blog. (Totally not my fault, the electricity in the hermit cave went out and I um, got lost in the forest and um.. your Momma ate all my cookies. >.> )

So what have I been doing you might ask? Well lounging around in the beautiful new Ataciara skins from The Plastik of course.

The tone I'm lounging about in here is the Mahogany tone from the Elven line. The Ataciara skins come in colorful Elven tones and in regular tones that range from very pale to dark. Each pack comes with perfectly tinted elf ears, cleavage and regular skins, and a nice bonus of freckles, lip darkener and lightener, lip stripe and smudgy shadow all on the tattoo layer.

Aikea has outdone herself this time around with her amazing makeup options too! I picked my four favorites to show here but it was hard, I love them all! Every makeup is colorful and fun or sexy and mysterious. Absolutely beautiful.


You can click on all the photos for a larger view, I made them a bit small so they didn't eat the feeds. I'm still trying to remember my way around all this so be patient with me! Be sure to try out the demos before you buy the skins and all that stuff.

Credits and whatnots:
Skins: The Plastik. Ataciara

Hair: [e] Rush White 05 (in the essentials collection)

Shoes: AKEYO shoes chucks lowtop

Underwear: *katat0nik* Fruit bras & panties (Poison)

Eyes: Shine Monet (Right prim - Atlantis, Left prim - Truffle)

Chaise: Diesel Works - The Debutante Chaise - Red

No comments: