Monday, December 6, 2010

Walking in the snow

Catching Snowflakes

Yes I know if you live in a place that gets real snow you would not go for a walk in the woods in fabulous boots like these. Well it's my world and in my would you can wear boots like these without worry of ruining them. Now if only I could get a pair like this in real life! Also I have a new obsession this winter (well it's winter where I live at least), and that is jackets/coats.
in the snow

This is one of my new favorites, and I know Sakura loves hers too. Oh and my hair is one of the new releases from Exile. Come to think of it can I just get this whole look delivered to me in RL?

Credits
Jacket: JANE – mrs. love coat springy plaids
Shirt: JANE - aviator sweater.cream
Pants: JANE – 52 jeans.midnight
Boots: lassitude & ennui Thecla boots, brown
Skin: -Glam Affair- Eva Natural Clean
Hair: Exile Rina/Chocolate Swirl (group gift)
Makeup layer: Glam Affair Holiday Hill Tattoo 1
Eyes: Shine Monet Fern
Poses: [LAP]

No comments: