Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oooops I did it again


No no no this has nothing to do with Britney and everything to do with my pairing. You see back in September I did a post pairing a *GField* skirt with a top from Sn@tch and here I have gone and done it again. See the title makes sense now huh? I don't know there is just something about this combination that I love. Maybe it's the colors, or the textures or the mix of them. Oh well I won't bore you with my yammering.

Credits
Jacket: :::Sn@tch Jean Jacket (White) – part of previous Blue Light Special outfit
Top: :::Sn@tch Marie Corset Dress (Gold)
Skirt: *GF* Suede Mini-Skirt -camel-
Skin: -Glam Affair- Castalia Skin – Natural 03
Hair: [e] Lasting 2 - Red 10
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis
Makeup layer: L.Fauna Freckled Nose Blusher [Pale]
Lashes: KOSH-NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Poses: Lazy Places

No comments: