Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Don't be fooled by the rocks that he's got..

...that is still Lola from my block?
Cute Couple huh?

Every month or so Lola and I play dress-up, usually inspired by a release and a song. See Lola will see a release and she will think of a song to go with it. This time it was the new jackets from Sn@tch. Lola thought it would make for a good J.Lo look and of course I was game. I told her that I need a Ben and she got all boyed up for me. That is true friendship right there :)
Phire from the block

You can watch the video below for the song, but to say we took a little creative license would most likely be an understatement.

Credits
On Phire
Jacket: :::Sn@tch Hug the Puffy Jacket (white)
Panties: (mojo) Ribbon boyshorts -white
Earrings: :+*R*+: Candide Pierced Earrings Silver
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Shanti Silver
Skin: t h e.o B s c e n e ~ Jezebel XMAS NIGHT
Lashes: KOSH-NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Eyes: Shine Monet Confetti
Hair: [ploom] Zoey - Soil

On (boi) Lola
Skin: -Belleza- Shawn Pale group gift
Eyes: Shine Monet Fern
Shape: DEN-DOU Boys Shape (modified)
Shirt: Schadenfreude Noir Oxford Shirt
Pants: ~silentsparrow~ (dusk) Kurai Pants
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Dandy - silver gears - Viewer 2 update
Poseball: .:StoRin:. Couple's - Walk with me, Babe poseballs






No comments: