Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Plum Crazy

Yeah it's a pun, are you really surprised? See I thought the color plum was going to drive me bonkers, turns out it just made me indecisive.

The Posh Plum

Don't I look lovely in this slinky little dress? I bet you think it comes easy to me don't you. Well you would be wrong. You see every morning I get physical. No no not the dirty kind, well not every day at least.... Erm sorry where was I oh yes not I remember. I work hard to keep myself looking this good. Look I even have proof.

The Physical Plum

Yes I so wear makeup to exercise, don't you? I mean I would hate to get caught not looking my best, especially in my bedroom. I think I need to work on my thighs though, they are looking a little funny in that last picture. Maybe a personal trainer....here you look at credits while I go find one.

Credits
Look 1
Eyes: Shine Monet Hyacinth
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Skin: -Glam Affair- Eva Natural Clean
Makeup: L.Fauna Basic Shadow [Purple]
Hair: [e]Blind 2 - Red 10
Dress: I ALEIDA I Wipsty - plum


Look 2
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Skin: :::Sn@tch Solstice Skin (tone 2- Plum Positive/FR)
Bodysuit: [ATOMIC] 80's Flashback Bodysuit - Plum
Leggings: -Veschi-Spandex Leggies Gold - TDR
Hair: [ploom] – Like A Pony
Poses: {.:exposeur:.} Let's Get Physical

No comments: