Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Miao Twins of Terror

Lola was touching me!


I don't know which one of us is the evil twin, I will leave that up to you. Lola and I were out shopping on Friday when she decided to dress like me. We both had the newest goodies from Miao so it was pretty easy to do. Well Lola had the purple anyway.
Miao Twins of Terror


Credits
Shirts: =^^= MIAO Emma Sweater
Lola's skirt: =^^= MIAO Rosie Felted Denim Miniskirt
Phire's Skirt: Deserted Bella Denim Skirt B
Tights: =^^= MIAOOpaque Ribbed Tights
Hair: [ploom] Benten
Skin: [PF]
Boots: (Shiny Things) Ginger Boots - liquorice
Lola's glasses: Dark Mouse Cat Eye Glasses
Lola's earrings: Ripe Starry Night Tile (part of Lucid Starry Night hunt...ends the 12th )
Lola's Ring: *Ticky Tacky* You're Jealous Cocktail Ring (part of Lucid Starry Night hunt...ends the 12th )
Poses: Glitterati - Breast Cancer Awareness - Friends Poses (from last year)

1 comment:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

zomg ya'll look positively awesome! Kinda kinky even ;-)
hahah

<3

Thank you for wearing my stuff, even if the prim part was evil in the beginning.

<3