Monday, November 15, 2010

Mechanic Monday (Mania)

It's been a while since I have done a post highlighting some of the goodies you could get on for the Monday Mania event. I blame real life for that, but today I got some time so here are just a couple if items.
Mechanic Monday

I make a pretty sexy mechanic if I do say so myself. Hey sometimes it's fun to look a little more rough and tumble than cute and adorable. However if you are in the mood for something a little sexier then I have some tops for you

Abs on display

Oh and if you are into a more post apocalyptic thing you can get a gas masks at the same shop as these tops. I didn't photo it because well I am vain and I hate to cover my pretty face. And yes that is not an illusion, I am wearing pink (though it didn't stay on long). What can I say I am not a pink kind of girl. Sorry the post is short but I have to run off to get small people off the school bus.

Credits
Outfit: **BE** ALondra Monday Mania
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops - Classic colors
Skin: -Glam Affair- Castalia Skin - Natural 03
Hair: *ARGRACE* Baseball Cap - Shaggy - Light brown
Eyes: Shine Monet Bluebell
Lashes: KOSH-no alpha lashes v8
Makeup: Kyoot Makeup - Smokey (Navy)

Look 2
Shirts: [ht] tied top – flowers monochrome, blue and pink
Hair: [ploom] Silen II (Streaked)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Castalia Skin - Natural 03
Eyes: Shine Monet
Lashes: KOSH-no alpha lashes v8

No comments: