Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am golden...

..well not really, but I am in a field of goldenrod. Yeah I took a little erm creative license with this weeks 52 weeks of color color. You would think that for someone who loves yellow this would be easy, but well I think I have worn everything I have on the blog already. That and I wanted to be a little different.
52 weeks of color- goldenrod


See the idea to shoot in a field of goldenrod plants came when a few friends mentioned their allergy to it. I wore a goldenish (okay mustard) colored shirt though. Anyway this is farmer Phire in here evil field of goldenrod. I plan on taking over the world by crippling everyone with sneezing fits. Bwahahahahaha

Credits
Shirt: Ingenue :: The Gamine :: Mustard (gacha festival item)
Pants: Ingenue :: Rosie :: Brown
Hair: [e]Blind 2 - Red 10
Skin: -Glam Affair- Castalia Skin - Natural 03
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Poses: [LAP] gift for the "With Love" hunt that starts on the 25th.

No comments: