Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am blue because Lola dressed me.

Well not really, I mean Lola did dress me, but I am blue because it's this weeks color.

52 weeks of color- Blue

My hair, clothes and the flower in my hair are all gacha items the Miss Lola graciously dressed me in. I was teasing her that I looked like some sort of anime(ish) sex slave. I think I was the only one who found it funny though. Oh well Here and the credits and check back soon for next weeks color!

Outfit: +++BB+++ Nara Blue (in gacha)
Hair: *katat0nik* (blue) Gacha Jamz Hair
Hair Flower: tomato, twinkle corsage blue (in gacha)
Collar: Lolapop! Triple Goddess Posture Collar-DkBlue
Skin: -Glam Affair- Castalia Skin - Natural 03
Makeup: Kyoot Makeup - Smokey (Navy)
Eyes: Shine Monet Bluebell
Lashes: KOSH-no alpha lashes v8
Cleavage: [Ayumi] Cleavage- Type 3- Medium1
Poses: Lazy Places

No comments: