Sunday, November 7, 2010

52 Weeks of Color - Grey

So I found out about this challenge on plurk today and I love me a challenge. Even better when it's a weekly thing to force me to blog. Oh but that means you are stuck with me at least once a week....Anyway look grey!

52 Weeks of Color - Grey


Here is the deal with what I have on. The shirt are a Stumblebum good from Kyoot, get your ass in gear and get them or else you will be sorry. The pants are from Sn@tch which is having a sale that ends like wicked soon. In other words if you want pants for less go now or else don't complain to me. Oh and I have a new (for me) skin on, what do you think?

Credits
Shirt: Kyoot - Soft Confessional Top (Grey)
Pants: :::Sn@tch Priority Tweed Pants::: (Grey)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Castalia Skin - Natural 03
Hair: Exile Grace/auburn
Makeup: L.Fauna Basic Shadow [Gray]
Lashes: KOSH-no alpha lashes v1
Eyes: Shine Monet Pewter
Jewelry: Lazy Places – it's a secret, but you can get it soon and for free!
Poses: .:StoRin:. Pack20: Curvylicious

1 comment:

Luna Jubilee said...

Welcome to the challenge - so glad you're on board!

:)