Monday, October 25, 2010

Shiny Jane

No that things have settled down in RL and I have a routine I can finally tackle this backlog of stuff I have. Today I want to show off some new things from Jane (Mischief re branded) and Shiny Things. These two things just came to fit together so nicely. I decided to have a fun time taking the pictures.

In Jane and Shiny Things


In Jane and Shiny Things


In Jane and Shiny Things


I loved pairing the heels with the comfortable casual clothes from Jane. I am a sucker for a good pair of pants with sculpted legs and there is something other then jeans! Oh and sweaters I am a sucker for sweaters too. Well maybe I am just a sucker for clothes I like, which wouldn't make me a sucker so much as a shopaholic......

I haven't even mentioned the heels,and they are yummy. I adore that they can be worn with without looking silly. But but but you can wear them with a dress and still look all girly. Okay so maybe I am not quite all together with my blogging yet as that was a rambling mess. I will get better, at some point.

Credits
Wearing Picture 1:
Dress: JANE. kiss me dress.avocado
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Delphine - sand
Skin: [PF] Ember - Pure (dkbrow)
Hair: [ploom] Ivonne

Wearing Picture 2:
Jacket: JANE. - aviator jacket.truffle
Shirt: JANE. - tailgate tube.marine
Pants: JANE. - 52 jeans.midnight
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Arcada pumps - red
Hair: [ploom] Like A Pony
Skin: [PF] Ember - Pure (dkbrow)

Wearing Picture 3:
Sweater: JANE. - warm embrace.cardigan.melon
Shirt: JANE. - warm embrace babydoll.cream
Pants: JANE. - cozy cordurory.khaki
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Kelsey pumps - camel
Skin: [PF] Ember - Pure (dkbrow)
Hair: [ploom] Evie

No comments: