Thursday, October 7, 2010

A little retro flavor today

The look that goes with the shoes

This has been sitting in a folder with pictures taken for longer then I can remember. Sadly there are others sitting in blog purgatory as well. Damn that real life, keeps putting me off my game. Anyway this look started with the dress. The dress has a fun retro print to the next task was to find the hair to go with it. I didn't want to be too literal so I think I made a good choice. I admit the jewelry is kinda cliche for the look, but I think it works. If you are nice I think Lola may even put this back out for sale, maybe. Last but not least the footwear. I had myself convinced I wanted go go style boots, but I think these ankle boots give it a more modern edge.
The shoes...I want to touch them

I just want to reach through the computer and strokes those boots lovingly. I may need to seek professional help. Oh hey looks credits *points down to distract you from the babble*

Retrotastic!
Dress: :sey Retro2piece [G]
Boots: Mentine ~Ankle Boots ~ 4White Suede Variations
Hair: Clawtooth: Sugar Biscuit - Break of dawn
Skin: [PF] Ember - Mod
Eyes: Negaposi MYSTIC EYES - DREAMY
Necklace: Lolapop! Peace Necklace
Bracelet: Lolapop! StarStruck Bracelet Aqua/White (in store gacha machine prize)
Cleavage: [PF] Ember - Cleavage Enhancer
Poses: *Luth* various poses

No comments: