Friday, October 8, 2010

Jewelry Fair nepotism

Hmm that title could cause a stink huh? Well in this case it just means I am bogging Sakura's jewelry fair stuff first. She is my absentee blog partner after all.I am going to attempt to keep my jewelry fair posts somewhat picture light, we will see how it goes. Now on with the show.
[LP] Bij Set

This set happens to be my favorite which is why it is getting top billing so to speak. I don't know if it is the gold bee or the way the honey shines that makes me love it so. Maybe it is because it comes with a big honking ring and I LOVE big honking rings.
[LP] Steam Punk'd Necklace (Charity Item)

This steampunk inspired necklace is the charity item. Maybe it can be punkish too with the safety pins? Sorry I am terrible at this area, I am more cutsie then tough as I have been told.

[LP] The'Stache Ring Collage of [LP] Candy Wish Set and [LP] Disenchanted
click on the thumbnails for bigger pictures

Lazy Places at the Jewelry Fair (sorry I don't have a direct LM)

Credits
Skin: [PF] Ember -Pinky
Hair: [ploom] Nix - Mocha
Eyes: Shine Monet Confetti

No comments: