Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fair Dark Mouse

Dark Mouse 50's Strand Pearl Necklace and earrings

Now normally I wouldn't put a gift from a fair up front and center on the blog like this, but for this set from Dark Mouse I am making an exception. You see this pearl set reminds me of the set of pearls my mom wore on her wedding day. I remember it being kept in it's jewelry store box up on a shelf in her armoire completely off limits. So this is my little way to get my hands on the pearls. Usually the jewelry Mouse makes reminds me of my grandmother, in a wonderful way, but this time it was different. There is so much to see in Mouse's booth, below is just a sampling.

Dark Mouse Vintage 50's Pearl & Diam. necklace and earringsDark Mouse Victorian Tassel necklace and earringsDark Mouse Obsidian Eye Necklace and earrings
Dark Mouse Milkweed Necklaceand earringsDark Mouse Marissa Necklace and earringsDark Mouse Baroque Flower Necklace and earrings

Dark Mouse at the Jewelry Fair
Credits
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Helena 03 (Older TDR exclusive)
Dress: [W&B] Bonita Eyelet Dress IVORY
Hair: Clawtooth: Play it again Sam - Classic brunette
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Eyes: Shine Monet Hyasinth
Poses: .:StoRin:.

No comments: