Monday, October 11, 2010

Bleeding Hearts

lassitude & ennui Bleeding Heart - short necklace


I am back for another jewelry fair post. Today I am showing my favorite from lassitude & ennui. The bleeding heart set is one of those sets that speaks to me because the bleeding heart holds certain memories in RL. I won't bore you with the details. Unlike the real life plant though this set comes with a HUD so you can change the colors of the pearls and the flower. There are also two other necklace types for this set, just look below.

lassitude & ennui Bleeding Heart - Double and Long necklacelassitude & ennui Leaf jewelry - gold & copperlassitude & ennui Leaf jewelry - silver and black

lassitude & ennui at the jewelry fair

Credits
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: ::IsiS:: Cotton - Liner Red CL2 EBBlack (old VIP only skin)
Dress: Novocaine - Valencia Dress :: luminous
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Hair: Exile Hera/chestnut
Eyes: Shine Monet Bluebell
Poses: .:Naive:. poses

No comments: