Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back in action

Now that things have settled down with my move in RL it's time to get back to blogging! I am going to start with a little something from the Call for Couture event going on now. Yeah I know I am late to the party, but hey I was moving.

Call For Couture

The gorgeous dress and necklace are both from Studio Sidhe. I got to see this dress on Faery's plurk before the event started and adored it even then. The dress comes in two lengths and comes with the necklace shown.

Call For Couture

This is the shorter version obviously, but instead of the included necklace I chose something else. The jewelry in this case is also for sale Call for Couture and is from lassitude and ennui. I thought that the leaves of the jewelry complimented the leaf trim of the dress so well. When you are there to pick up your pretties don't forget to check out Couture gown that this Pret-a-Porter look was inspired on and place a bid!

Call for Couture
:+:SS:+: Blue Emerald Leaf Pret-a-Porter Gown
lassitude & ennui Leaf jewelry - CfC exclusive green set and copper

Credits
Skin: L.Fauna {Lapine . Pale 2} [Morphine]
Hair: Exile Crissy
Shoes: fri. - Basic.Pumps (Silver)
Eyes: Shine Monet Confetti
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V1
Poses: {.:exposeur:.}

No comments: