Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome Fall

Today is the first full day of fall where I live, and of course it is hot. Oh well at least I have the gorgeous fall foilage to look at. My look today was inspired by the coppery colors in the leaves.
fall 2

fall 3


The sweater is one of those pieces that while it may be old it is still a classic. I wanted to convey the feeling of cold so I donned my tights. There is just something about striped tights that make me smile.
fall 1


Sweater: (CS)Rainy Day Sweater - Rust
Skirt: anuenue Suede Skirts(brown)
Tights: !*Rebel-X-*! Stripey Socks [Earth]
Shoes: lassitude & ennui - Miss Dandy, bronze gears
Necklace: Dark Mouse Heart Stone Necklace - Copper (Spine)
Skin: [PF]Ember - New Blood (ltbrow)
Blusher: L.Fauna Blusher 1 [Pale]
Eyes: Negaposi MYSTIC EYES - DREAMY
Hair: [ploom] Nix – Cinnamon
Poses: Olive Juice - Fall Frills (skirt-friendly)

No comments: