Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Something punny should go here

a little attitude


No punny or witty title for the post today because I can't think of one. Oh well not the first time. Lets get right to the outfit shall we? See the top, it is a sheer cardi from Sn@tch, no seriously it is. It's a very subtle sheer, not a "here are my boobs sheer", which works for me just fine. Afterall a girl needs to leave a little mystery sometimes. Now onto the skirt. After I bought the sweaters I was thinking about what to wear with them. I wandered into GField for something and when I saw these skirts I just knew. It was fate really, or at least good timing.

a sideways glance

I may have gone overboard with the green, but see fall is fast approching here in New England and sooner then I know it where will be no green in sight. Oh well at least I we get the blasted with golds, reds and rust colors before the green hides away for the winter.

Credits
Shirt: :::Sn@tch Precious Cargo Sheer Cardi black
Skirt: *GF* High Waisted Skirt “Bella” -green-
Shoes: *GF* Short Ribbon Boots “Anna” -black-
Necklace: Balderdash Whiskey Carnivale
Ring: LBB Endurance Ring
Skin: [PF] Ember - Leafy(red brow)
Hair: Exile Bianca/dark Brass (TDR Blue Exclusive color)
Eyes: ShineSilent Lucidity Ice (large)
Poses: {.:exposeur:.} Top Model Fakin' It

No comments: