Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sakura's Hair Fair Hairs

Yes I am blogging my best friend's hair that she made for the hair fair. See she has worked so very hard to make these that I figured it was the least I could do. Poor thing is so busy I don't think she would ever find time to do it herself. Anyway onto the hair. First up is Charlotte and Analee.
I has buns!

Charlotte is the one on the left and it was actually inspired by the hair style worn by a character in a web comic. It comes with color change hair sticks, but it is mod so you can tweak the colors. Analee is a simplier version of Charlotte but that doesn't mean any less work when into it. And Analee is the charity hair which makes it that much more special.

Zelda!

Zelda is a great hair for fantasy RPing in my opinion. If you head over to here you can get a glimpse of what I am talking about.

Hmmm I look like a granny

Shiek is the dollarbie treat Sakura has out at the hair fair. You can pick it up to and get a look at all the colors of hair she made. It is Zelda without the star covered leather band and with hair stick pins instead. It's a great way to pick out which hairs you want.

BFF hair!

Last but certainly not least are the two hairs that I like to call the BFF hairs. Yes the one with the stars is named Phire. Which means the one with the hearts is named Sakura, see BFF hairs. They both come with color change bows, with little accents( star of Phire and heart on Sakura).

Credits
Hairs: [LP] Charlotte, Analee, Shiek, Zelda, Phire and Sakura at the Hair Fair
Skin: [PF] Ember - Glint (ltbrow/freck)
Ears: SLink Elven Ears Foxy Hoops
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Ice (large)
Fangs: Schadenfreude Fangs 1: Longer & Wider
Shirt: :::Sn@tch Cheer Practice
Poses: Lazy Places Anime poses

No comments: