Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OMG Cuteness!

There are a ton of events going on right now. Today I am going to show off three items from the OMG That's Adorable Gridwide 99$L Sale. First off there is the cute as a button skin from Mynerva.
Little birdie friend


Then on top of the skin is the tattoo layer animal makeup from MIASNOW, which work so well with the poses from {Just A Pose}. Well okay if you are slightly warped and like playing with your food it works. The make up comes with your choice of black or pink noses in large and small. I went for the big pink nose, obviously.
playing with my food

playing with my food

playing with my food


There are of course more items out around the grid for you to pick up, theses are just the three that I chose to photo together. There are more poses in the set as well in case you were wondering. The hair in these photos is also a good deal at only 30$L!

OMG SALE cuteness
Skin: Mynerva OMG~Cutiepie Dimples
Face Tattoo: MIASNOW Makeup - ADORABLE PET pink big nose
Poses: {Just a Pose} My Fine Feathered Friend

Hair: [kik] hair-Kath
Dress: MS-Beckon II
Eyes: NegaposiMYSTIC EYES – GOLD
Ears and Tail: Lazy PlacesNeko Pierced Ear/Tail w/Color Change HUD (I don't think Sakura set these out for sale ever. But maybe if you send her a nice notecard she may sell them to you)

No comments: