Thursday, August 5, 2010

You can't be sad when you have balloons.

Dollipops just recently opened a new satellite store open on Second Style Island. To celebrate there are these super cute balloon poses. These poses are just one of those things that makes me smile.
{ dollipops } *balloonism


{ dollipops } *balloonie

Of course with cute and playful poses one must dress the part. After spending a fair bit of my morning hunting for the perfect dress I finally found one and it's not yellow! I know it's shocking but I figured I really should branch out.
{ dollipops } *balloonatic


Go get these poses because you will be sad if you miss out on them!

Credits
Poses: { dollipops } * OMGift!
Dress: *UM* Sun_Dress [Blue]
Shoes: MIEL ANT FLATS - MUESLI
Hair: [ploom] Ivonne - Cinnamon
Skin: [PF] Ember - Beestung - Blushy - (dkbrow/freck)
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Sky (large)
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8

No comments: