Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sakura really hasn't been slacking I swear

You may have noticed that Sakura hasn't been blogging that much lately. Well she has a good reason, she has been busy, very busy. Not only has she made items for both gatcha festivals, but she made new shoes for the shoe fair, and she is working on hair for the hair fair! Getting pictures with her for a blog post takes me days. Hopefully when all the fairs are done she will be back so you won't be tortured by my ramblings as much. Anyway since she is so busy I told her I would blog her shoe fair shoes. I am just that good of a friend.

[LP] Stappen Boots

[LP] Stappen Boots


[LP] Stappen Paws

[LP] Stappen Paws


[LP] Kawaii Girl Heel

[LP] Kawaii Girl Heel


[LP] Shoes of Awesome

[LP] Shoes of Awesome


[LP] Cuteness Flats Charity version

[LP] Cuteness Flats Charity


Now I didn't show you all the colors of the shoes because we would be here all day. I didn't show you the chanclas (slippers) that she has for sale there too because to really show them off I need another person and everyone is asleep. I will tell you that they are scripted so if someone gets under your skin you can take it off and throw it at them! So you can either wear normal ones or you can wear the throwable one that stays on your foot until you go to throw it. It is hilarious!

Credits
Shoes: Lazy Places at the shoe fair
Skin: [Pink Fuel]
Hair: Exile
Clothes: *katat0nik*
Eyes: Shine
Poses: Lazy Places

No comments: