Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A post for Tuesday

Yeah not the best post title ever but hey no one comes here expecting great prose right?
or bored, your call

By now you have seen this dress all over the feed, but really it is that pretty that one more person wearing it won't kill anyone right? It is the hunt prize from Swansong for the Platinum hunt if you didn't already know. I paired it with two of the new releases from The Dressing Room Blue, hair from Exile and skin from dekade. This trio of pretty made me want to pretend to be a bride on the beach, which I seem to do at least once every six months or so. Maybe in my next life I will get married on a beach.
I got fancy

I got all fancy with my pictures using the FilterCam HUD because there is no way I could get all the cool lens flare effects without it. If you don't own one yet you are really missing out. I need to pull it out to play with more often. I am off to go drink some more coffee.

Credits
Dress: [[[ SWANSONG ]]] ESSENCE GOWN (Platinum)(Platinum Hunt prize)
Hair: Exile Lily: at TDR Blue
Skin: [dekade.] Skins -Claire- TDR Special
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Sky (large)
Flowers: *LAST CALL: Sculpted Calla Bouquet (morning glory)
Photo Effects: [ML] FilterCam HUD v2.0
Poses: Flowey

No comments: