Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nothing says friendship....

.... like hanging out with your boobies out.
leggins_020

See according to my calender today is International Friendship Day and while I am not sure what that exactly means it did seem like a great excuse to do a blog post with the girls. Hey now by girls I meant Lola and Sakura not my boobies or theirs. Since this was "my photo shoot" the ladies asked me what they should wear and all I told them was nipple tape and leggings since it is what we all had.
leggins_010

leggins_032

You know with the exception of my boobies being on display I think I am the most conservative of the trio. I think I need to work on that! I also missed the memo to be a pale skinned elf as well.
leggins_040

If you couldn't tell by the pictures we had a ton of fun. Of course things just went downhill after we were officially done.
Oh noes! We killed Lola!

Somehow Lola got killed. We think it was the zombie elephants, but no one is certain. I do know that Sakura and I are innocent....no matter what others may say!

Credits!
Lola wore
Eyes: Negaposi Fairy Eyes - Moonlight
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
Skin: :[Plastik]:-LionHeart-Poet-Myth-Freck-Firebird (comes with elf ears)
Hair: [ploom] Kewpie - Blackberry
Piercing: -=FORSAKEN=- Love Hurts Spiked heart Lip Ring (Black Titanium)
Posture Collar: -=FORSAKEN=- Laced Collar Colour change laces
Tattoos: :Little Pricks: Right On Target | Lolapop!Bite Me Neck Tattoo Faded
Shoes: :Little Pricks: The Jaded Emo Pumps
Necklace: Lolapop! Infinite Lust Necklace
Armwarmers: !MPS! LaceMe Armwarmers - Raven
Leggings: [bubble] Color Dots Leggings - Long
Nipple tape: !MPS! 16 Tape Pasties

Sakura wore
Eyes: Negaposi Mystic eyes Dreamy
Skin: [Plastik] Lionheart Poet Myth Trip (ears included)
Hair: [ploom] Diaz Silver
Shoes: "NINIKO" Gacha shoes black
Leggings: [bubble] Color Stripes Leggings Set
Armwarmers: !MPS! Zipper Armwarmers Silver
Nipple tape: !MPS! 16 Tape Pasties

Phire wore
Skin: [PF] Ember - Fate (redbrow)
Hair: Exile Maris/chilli
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Eyebrow piercing: Lolapop!Starlight Eyebrow Piercing - Texture Changing
Necklace: Lolapop! Starlight Necklace - Texture Changing
Leggings: [bubble] Yellow Dots Leggings Set
Nipple tape: !MPS! 16 Tape Pasties
Shoes: MIEL ANT FLATS – MUESLI
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Sky (large)

Poses
Picture 1 Glitterati Poses - Bond 1
Picture 2 /me makes a sammich
Picture 3 *OMS* Dorkin' Around
Picture 4 & 5 {Just a Pose} Evil Trilogy GROUP GIFT

No comments: