Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Mania quickie

I wanted to show a couple of Monday Mania items today, but I have to do it quickly, I have "back to school cookies" to bake!

Monday Mania 8-30

This is how I would dress most days if I didn't have a house to clean. This outfit actually comes with prim foot shoes, but I am still loving my anklets.

Monday Mania 8-30

This is how I actually dress most days IRL. In fact today the only difference is that I am not wearing a sweatshirt (it's too hot). Yes I know it's not as stylish, but it is functional. And I do wear sneakers 95% of the time IRL. Oh well what I wear IRL is not important what is important is these are deals for today only so go before you miss out and be sad. And no you can't have any cookies, unless you are going to school, then maybe.


Credits
Outfit 1: **BE**Untamed
Outfit 2: [hate this] MM17 - Female
Hair: [ploom] Like A Pony - Cranberry
Skin: [PF] Ember - Beestung - Blushy - (redbrow)
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Ice (large)
Sneakers: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops - Classic colors
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Tiptoes
Anklets: :+:SS:+: Euphoria Anklets (Tiptoes)
Poses: .:StoRin:. Something Cute pose set

No comments: