Friday, August 20, 2010

It's that time of year again

When I shamelessly post a blog on my birthday.
Tadaaa

Taddaa I am one year older, well at least age wise. I think I stopped maturing behavior wise at 13 or so. Did you notice I am not wearing any yellow in this post? I know it is shocking, but hey even I have to change it up sometime.
I shall call them Birthday Shinies!

I am wearing new pretties from Violet Voltaire. Violet was super smart and made a scripted and non-scripted version of the necklace and bracelet, just in case you don't really need to know the time. Now if I could just fast forward time to make it cake time life would be perfect. Yeah I am easy to please, just give me cake and I am happy.

Credits
Dress w/ stockings: ~Arsenic Lace~Starry Night Silver
Boots: Schadenfreude Noir Riga Kicks
Jewelry: {Violet Voltaire} Timekiller
Hair: fri. - Scarlett - Jealous Red
Skin: [PF] Ember - New Blood
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Violet (large)
Poses: .:StoRin:. Pack19: Something Cute

No comments: