Sunday, August 29, 2010

I got a little too excited

See rule one when you are editing something is to make a copy. I however tend to get so excited about something new that on occasion I forget. It is always those times that I end up breaking something. Why am I sharing this embarrassing factoid, well it's because I did just that when I got these new anklets from Faery Sola of ~Studio Sidhe~. These anklets are made to be worn with the bare feet from SLink, I happened to choose the tiptoes version to show you. I think tiptoes are cute, but they do come in low and medium versions if you don't want to look as cute. Oh you probably want to see the anklets that got me so excited huh?

:+:SS:+: Euphoria Anklets (Tiptoes)

Look I love them so much I even kept them on in the tub! Not only do they come made for the three foot styles but here are also six different stone choices....
:+:SS:+: Euphoria Anklets (Tiptoes)

So there you have it, fantastic anklets that you really do need to add to your inventory. You won't regret it I promise. Oh and don't be like me, make a copy of them before you decide to resize them.

Credits
Anklets: :+:SS:+: Euphoria Anklets (Tiptoes)
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Tiptoes
Skin: [PF] Ember - Beestung - Blushy - (redbrow)
Hair: [ploom] Tarion - Cinnamon
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Ice (large)
Bathtub and bubbles: Glitterati - Bathtub (not available to the best of my knowledge)

:+:SS:+: Euphoria Anklets (Tiptoes)

1 comment:

Faery Sola said...

hahaha I love it! You're so awesome :D Thank you for the lovely post *hugs*