Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hair!

Normally I leave the jumping up and down about new hair releases to others, but not this time. Over the weekend there was a new release at ploom, well four actually and a special Stumblebum hair. I am going to show off my three favorites of the group. This first one is Ivonne, a cute little headband style with long bangs. All of which you could have probably figured out yourself just looking at the picture huh?

[ploom] Ivonne


Mouse! This one is fun because it comes with a HUD to allow you to give your hair streaks
[ploom] Mouse

[ploom] Mouse with streaks

Last but certainly not least is Nix. This one is the one I have been wearing the most. I wear my hair like this most days in real life, well it doesn't look as nice as this does, but same general idea.
[ploom] Nix

[ploom] Nix side view

Head on over to ploom to check out these and the other two hairs that I didn't show you. You better hurry to get the Stumblebum hair!

Credits
Hairs: [ploom] - Ivonne, Mouse and Nix
Skin: [PF] Ember - Candy (dkbrow)
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Sky (large)
Top: !Ohmai : Basics Tube Bra [BARBIE]
Poses: .:StoRin:. Pack20: Curvylicious

No comments: