Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunny Summer Sundays

This grass is soft

Nothing like a little alliteration on a Sunday afternoon. Yes I am wearing yellow, does it really surprise anyone at this point? I tried to add some extra color with the hairband and the flowers on the shoes.

Peek a boo

See I can wear something other the yellow. Oh yeah look I am also wearing something with stars...
striking a pose?

It's the new Estrellitas set that Lola made. She loves me, I know it. Of course being the crap blogger that I am there are no good pictures of the necklace. I promise to do better next time...maybe. I think I am going to stop talking before I chase away the more readers.

Credits!!
Shirt: {paper.doll} PeasantTop-Polka-Yellow/White
Capris: [Decoy] Genesis 10 Capris – White
Skin: [ROCKBERRY] Kalista A natural/BRN brows
Jewelry: Lolapop! Estrellitas Set
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Sky (large)
Hair: Clawtooth: Sugar Biscuit - Break of dawn
Shoes: MIEL FLOR JANE – BRIGHT
Poses: {Just a Pose} Avante Hurr and OMG Unisexor Pose sets

No comments: