Thursday, July 29, 2010

Phirie Mouse?

This is what happens when Mickey is away too long, Minnie gets horny! Do you now have images of Mickey and Minnie going at it? If not I bet you do now. Yeah I am evil like that.
Minnie me


Whenever is see a red dress with white polka dots it always makes me think of Minnie Mouse. And yes I am still horny, but today they are a little smaller.
Minnie Me


Credits
Dress: *Cupcakes - Spring Corset Dress - Big Dotty
Shoes: *katat0nik* (white) Rica Mary Jane Wedges
Horns: Illusions *~*Shift Horns:
Hair: [ Love Soul ] Hair*035*Black
Skin: [PF] Ember - Cherry
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Sky (large)
Poses: Lazy Places

1 comment:

Heather said...

I didn't notice your shoes last night... SO CUTE (my word verification was tards...is that a hint?!)