Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My LOTD today

Today I decided I want to be some sort of pink and rainbowy creature with horns.
LOTD july 27


See I am a firm believer in truth in advertising and well I am a horny little creature lately, just ask my poor defenseless friends. Pink is not my normal color of choice, but it seemed to go so well with the makeup and necklace.
LOTD july 27- headshot

That is all for today. Who knows what I will feel like tomorrow.

Credits
Dress:*CupcakesValentine Dress - Pink
Shoes: [SMOTD] Tippytoes Ponyboot – Gatcha 1
Horns: Illusions *~* Snarl Horns
Skin: *Cupcakes– Dahlia – Copper- Rainbow
Hair: [ploom]Christy - Mocha currently only available at the Summer of Love Fair
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Sky (large)
Eyelashes: KOSH- No Alpha Lashes V8
Poses: Glitterati Long Hair pose set

No comments: