Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Milkmaid

milk maid in the flowers_010

Yup I am still a cow and today I decided to do my best impression of a milkmaid. Come on it's punny! Just wait to see what else I have in store for my bovine self! I was going to take pictures of myself milking a cow, but that seemed a little dirty even for me. Instead my milkmaid is frolicking in the flowers today.
milk maid all tied up

I figured I would twirl in the flowers to give you a look at the back of my pretty dress. Look I am all tied up...hey get your minds out of the gutter! I am just laced into this dress!
milk maid plays coy

See now your pervy thinking has gotten me all embarrassed. I am going to run off and pretend to be ashamed or something.

~Credits~
Cow AV: DERP. Bovine [Guernsey Brown]
Dress: *Wishbox* Folklore Dirndl (Tulip)
Hair: W&Y HAIR NEW 136
Poses: Lazy Places Katat0nik and Lolita poses and *Luth* Casual AO - Curvy

No comments: