Monday, July 19, 2010

A little Monday Mania

I am kinda late posting this today so I will make it short and sweet.
My crabby corner on a nice day

The outfit and furniture are both items you could get yourself today. The outfit comes complete with shoes. I spent a good part of my weekend in the outfit and apparently the fellas like it. And I think I know why....
A little tush

Check out my bum! Oh and look at the chair did you see my magic trick? Okay it's not magic, the cushion on the chair and the shade on the lamp are texture change. I think that is about all my brain will allow me to write today.

Credits
Monday Mania items
Clothes: **BE** Dottie
Furniture: [hate this] retromodern living room

The rest
Skin: [ROCKBERRY] Kalista R natural/BLD brows/CLV
Hair: Clawtooth Sugar Biscuit - Break of dawn
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Slate (large)
Poses: .:StoRin:. Something Cute

No comments: